Obdelava osebnih podatkov
The Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 deals with “Privacy protection and processing of personal data”. It guarantees the use of security measures to protect the right of privacy according to strict principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
In accordance with the article 13 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, its contents as follows:
1. The personal data will be processed by VisioRay Staff on paper and electronic supports in order to:
- create an access to all registered users
- make easier the communication through the portal skylinewebcams.com
- submit a sponsorship proposal
2. It is required to fill the personal data fields, any refusal will involve a missed or partial completion of the services mentioned above (1).
3. In any case the personal data will be diffused externally or communicated to third party unless VisioRay is authorized by the interested person or in cases provided by law.
4. The Holder and Person in charge for the collection and personal data processing is Mr. Livio Sinopoli, legal representative of VisioRay, Via Barletta, 12 – 88100 Catanzaro (Italy).
5. In accordance with the article 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 you’ll have the possibility to access to your personal data, rectify, update or delete them anytime you like.
The article 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 is here reproduced for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data relating his/her person, including data not yet registered. Such data shall be delivered to the affected party in an intelligible manner.
2. The person concerned has the right to be advised of the following:
a) origin of personal data;
b) data processing and procedures;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification data of the Holder, Person in charge and Representative designated, according to the Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) entities or groups of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or whom otherwise might have access to these data themselves in the capacity as Representative in Italy, Persons in charge or Data Processors;
3. The person concerned has the right to:
a) update, rectify, when necessary, and integrate his/her personal data;
b) delete, transform into an anonymous format or obtain the access to data processed illicitly, including data not requiring storage for the purposes for which they were originally collected and subsequently processed;
c) have a certification that the operations as described in letters a) and b) have been reported to those entities to whom the data had been forwarded or disseminated except in those instances when it would be impossible or would entail the use of resources and other means manifestly disproportionate to the protection of the individual's personal right;
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the collection aim, for legitimate motivations;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of advertising/sales or performance of market surveys or advertising campaigns;
Consent to personal data processing in accordance with the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
By agreeing to the “terms of service” I accept that my personal data can be processed for the purposes hereby mentioned in compliance with the Italian Data Protection Authority (DPA) in force.